Welcome to our 2020 Virtual Hokie BugFest! This year we have adapted our Junior Entomologist Certificate program into an online activity. The basic idea behind earning your certificate remains the same: visit several exhibit pages, answer the questionnaire (Qualtrics form), and press submit to earn your certificate! (*Please note: Your Junior Entomologist Certificate will be emailed to you once the event has concluded.)
Directions for completing your Junior Entomologist Certificate:
- Follow the link to the questionnaire: https://virginiatech.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6y7Kz6PJOHM2JQp. This link opens a Qualtrics survey. You must complete all questions to earn your certificate. (If any questions are left unanswered, you won't be able to submit the form.)
- Use the links provided in the questionnaire to help you find the correct answers. (The links will direct you to the appropriate content within the 2020 Virtual Hokie BugFest.)
- When you have all of your answers, be sure to include your email address in the last question so we can send you an electronic copy of your Junior Entomologist Certificate. (*Please note: Your Junior Entomologist Certificate will be emailed to you once the event has concluded.)
Tips for completing your Junior Entomologist Certificate:
- You may use any device to complete the questionnaire, but a desktop or laptop computer will make it easier.
- Having two browser windows open, one for your Qualtrics questionnaire and one for the 2020 Virtual Hokie BugFest website, will also make the process easier.
- Do not allow your computer or other device to fall asleep while completing the questionnaire! If this happens, Qualtrics may time out and you may loose your work. (Try to dedicate an uninterrupted 10-15 minutes to complete this activity.)